Senior Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a DC-Based Law Firm
- Develop strategies and approaches to facilitate collaborative BD, branding and targeted client outreach; work with practice leadership and other BD team members to develop a business plan for the NY office and advise on implementation strategies;
- Conduct client, prospect, industry, competitor and market research/analysis to inform targeted BD efforts for Litigation, White Collar and other practices areas;;
- Regularly develop compelling practice area content to reflect recent developments and enhanced capabilities;
- Identify and execute on cross-selling opportunities;
- Work with the Senior Director, Business Development, and practice leadership to implement lateral integration plans for partners in the New York office;
- Work with the Firm’s Communications team to proactively identify opportunities for promote attorneys’ expertise via publishing and speaking opportunities that align with the profile-raising objectives of the practice groups.
- 8+ years of directly related, increasingly responsible experience;
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD, MBA or other related advanced degree may substitute for the required years of experience;
- Experience in the direct supervision of others on a regular basis preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results