Social Media & Digital Content SpecialistFor a Major NY Firm. Can Reside in Chicago, NY, Palo Alto, SF, DC or be 100% Remote
- Plan, draft, create, and measure impactful content on the Firm’s social and digital platforms to support Firm business goals and drive engagement across diverse internal and external audiences;
- Play a lead role in charting the continued growth of our social media presence and ensuring a best-in-class digital communications strategy, consistently aligning with the Firm’s brand and culture;
- Generate ideas for social media content and other digital campaigns to support business goals of the firm, including leveraging thought leadership and speaking engagements;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the firm, as well as business development colleagues, to develop content and campaigns to support strategic goals;
- Provide guidance, training and best practices to internal stakeholders across the Firm, Partners, on the use of social media for business development to support their individual profiles and drive engagement;
- Continually monitor, analyze, and report on the Firm’s social media engagement and other key digital communications metrics.
- 3+ years of social media/digital communications experience in a law firm or professional services; bachelor’s degree required;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, and understanding of professional services content and subject matter;
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and digital communications strategies, including best practices, tools, and measurement;
- High collaboration skills, especially when working/brainstorming with business stakeholders and other cross-discipline program team members;
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of helping to build and maintain a best-in-class digital presence for a global organization.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results