BD Manager - Capital MarketsFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage the content development for targeted presentations, proposals, and pitch materials, including working with Partners to produce bespoke pitch materials and related collateral;
- Supervise update of capital markets pitch templates and related substantive materials;
- Collaborate with attorneys and internal PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars, and other visibility initiatives;
- Initiate and coordinate client events and training programs (CLE);
- Manage the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR);
- Monitor print and digital marketing materials to ensure content reflects substantive strengths, accomplishments and current activities.
- 5+ years of BD and marketing experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).