Director of Branding & Marketing TechnologyFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Serve as a member of the leadership team focused on the design, development, content production, launch, and ongoing oversight of and investment in a new Firm website;
- Work with the BD and communications teams to enhance the profile of the Firm through strategic use of marketing channels and tools, and other forms of client value driven thought leadership;
- Collaborate with the PR team to support and elevate the profile of key initiatives through the implementation of effective and sophisticated design;
- Work with leadership to develop a strategy for staying connected to and sharing meaningful content with Firm alumni;
- Serve as a member of the leadership team focused on evaluating the Firm’s CRM and developing a strategic plan;
- Participate in departmental efforts to strengthen marketing/business development/communications infrastructure and collaboration to increase department efficiency, responsiveness and effectiveness.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Ability to analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, apply critical and creative thinking to draw conclusions or develop solutions to complex problems, and deliver results
- Experience in leading and managing the development and launch of a website;
- Strong project management and team management experience;
- Ability to communicate persuasively, both oral and written with strong writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to build effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results