Business Development Manager, Trademark & Other PracticesFor the New York Office of a Wall Street Law Firm
- Work closely with practice group leaders and partners to design and execute business development plans and budgets for practice groups and individual attorneys;
- Produce pitch decks, RFP responses, and cross-practice proposals;
- Monitor each practice’s pipeline of opportunities; prepare and track results of pitches, proposals and referrals;
- Manage research on client targets, industries and competitors;
- Maintain practice’s collateral materials, experience lists and related marketing resources; implement visibility strategies to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys, such securing speaking and writing opportunities;
- Plan and direct the groups’ involvement in seminars, conferences and other firm-sponsored events; manage budget and track ROI.
- 5+ years of marketing or BD experience at a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral;
- A self-starter who knows how to engage lawyers and build trust-filed relationships;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Results-driven and thrives on getting things done;
- Excellent organizational and research skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results