2 Business Development Coordinators: Corporate or Dispute ResolutionFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Work alongside BD Manager to draft materials (pitch decks, brochures, compiling relevant thought leadership) for pitches, client meetings and in response to RFPs;
- Assist with first drafts of Chambers, Legal 500 US, IFLR1000 and Benchmark Litigation submissions, as well as one-off awards for practices and individuals;
- Support development, implementation and follow-up activities surrounding client plans and client meetings; track progress of initiatives, and coordinate with other groups or offices targeting the same clients;
- Work with the events and digital marketing team on client seminars/conferences/webinars, including preparing invite lists, coordinating conference materials, executing on the event and ensuring proactive follow-up;
- Undertake internal and external research and analysis on clients, targets, markets, competitors, rankings, etc.;
- Update and amend the contents of relevant sections of the firm’s website and blogs, liaising with the website team as appropriate.
- 2+ years of BD experience in a law firm or other professional services firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience responding to pitch requests & RFPs;
- Experience conducting research (Bloomberg Law, Pacer, CapitalIQ);
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- A client-service, can-do attitude.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results