PD & Mentorship ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Plan, design and implement ongoing substantive legal and core skills training programs for attorneys and staff;
- Manage a firm-wide training program to incorporate general Firm elements and career effectiveness best practices;
- Counsel and coach individual attorneys on career development issues and assist in resolving job-related developmental concerns;
- Manage the feedback and evaluation process for Associates, Counsel, and Non-Equity Partners including annual performance reviews and career development discussions;
- Develop and manage the firm’s attorney mentorship program, which includes assigning mentors, training mentors and mentees and monitoring the quality of the relationships;
- Monitor trends in the market and make recommendations on developing, retaining and promoting attorneys and staff.
- 3+ years of experience in PD, training and coaching in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred;
- Proven ability to develop and deliver effective learning and development programs to lawyers and business services employees;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, a proactive approach, and the desire and readiness to build impactful initiatives from the ground up with little direction;
- Excellent planning, organization, attention to detail and writing skills;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results