Director of Marketing and Business DevelopmentFor a Successful Mid-sized Northern NJ Firm
- Strategize and create marketing campaigns and initiatives in alignment with Firm goals including the creation, execution, and management of materials;
- Manage public relations function; collaborate with and supervise external public relations firm to identify media opportunities including reviewing press releases;
- Plan and manage all external and internal events, including webinars, on behalf of Firm, individual attorneys, and practice areas;
- Manage specific business development opportunities, including the RFP response process and work with the Firm’s partners to ensure consistency of quality;
- Identify and facilitate cross-selling opportunities between and among partners and practice groups;
- Develop client outreach and service programs, including key client satisfaction surveys and client visits.
- 7+ years of BD/marketing experience in a law firm required; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and work effectively under time constraints and with multiple tasks pending;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proofreading skills;
- A hands-on attitude with willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and do what is required to successfully complete projects and meet deadlines;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing including social media marketing tools and strategies, web communications, and SEO;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results