Senior Manager, Business DevelopmentFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Work closely with practice and working group leaders to develop and execute BD plans to drive business growth and market visibility;
- Develop pitch materials and proposal responses that reflect a clear understanding of the opportunity and a focus on positioning the relevant experience, knowledge and Firm offerings;
- Participate in integration of lateral partners and counsel with an emphasis on synching up individual business plans with Corporate Group plans and initiatives;
- Develop compelling marketing collateral, website descriptions, experience lists, and other client facing materials;
- Support firm-wide knowledge management efforts, including with regard to the firm’s CRM and experience management programs;
- Oversee the timely preparation of strategic and compelling submissions to Chambers, Law360 and other target ranking publications and recognition opportunities.
- 7+ years of BD experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with internal and external clients/personnel at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and experience management databases;
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including the ability to leverage research and competitive intelligence.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results