Litigation Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Law Firm
- Work closely with the litigation team and Partners to design and execute business development plans for practice groups and individual attorneys;
- Craft new business presentations and proposals for the commercial litigation group and niche subject areas, such as consumer class action, TCPA defense, and white collar and investigations;
- Maintain the practice’s pipeline of opportunities and track results of pitches and proposals;
- Monitor litigation docket alerts to identify opportunities to help current clients and pitch prospective new clients;
- Create and implement multi-faceted strategies to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys;
- Manage content marketing strategy and coordinate firm-hosted events and CLE presentations.
- 5+ years of marketing or BD experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- The ideal candidate will be client service-oriented with the drive to support an entrepreneurial group of lawyers;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, self-directed marketing professional with excellent analytical, drafting and research skills;
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills are required;
- Familiarity with databases and other resources like Courtlink, Pacer, West Monitor ;Suite, Law360, that are specific to supporting a litigation group is essential;
- Effective inter-personal communications skills are necessary to succeed.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results