Litigation Business Development SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Boutique Law Firm
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Firm’s litigation practice, clients, experience, and capabilities in order to further business development goals;
- Manage the litigation group’s active development of new business pitches, proposals, and RFP responses;
- Conduct company, industry and other business development research and synthesize findings into actionable intelligence;
- Write basic content for website to highlight attorney publications, upcoming events, and media mentions, among other news items;
- Coordinate litigation-related experience lists for inclusion in proposals, surveys and submissions, and updates to attorney bios;
- Assist Litigation Practice Development Manager in planning seminars and webinars.
- 3+ years of marketing and BD experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and customer-service mindset suitable to working in a professional office environment;
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Support or manage special projects as needed, and other responsibilities as assigned.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results