Marketing & Business Development ManagerFor the New York or Connecticut Office of a Sophisticated Regional Law Firm
- Work with other Marketing and Business Development team members to develop business plans for individual lawyers, practices and geographic initiatives;
- Provide support to lawyers in the creation, preparation and coordination of proposals/pitches for new business development, tailoring the information to respond to the client needs;
- Conduct market analysis, industry and competitive intelligence research reports for business development opportunities;
- Evaluate sponsorship and event opportunities and make recommendations to the team, practice groups and lawyers about the value of participating;
- Work directly with lawyers to implement business development initiatives and programs around new business generation with existing and new clients;
- Develop/manage website content, client memoranda, newsletters, brochures and other external communication pieces.
- 5+ years of marketing & BD experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and a basic understanding of law firm practice;
- Ability to lead and influence a team including attorneys, administrative staff and colleagues at all levels;
- Superior organizational and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; knowledge of CRMs and proposal software a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results