Digital Media ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Advisory Firm
- Execute and develop the annual digital marketing plan;
- Strategize the use of keywords within content to drive higher organic search results, measure and optimize results for improved search rankings;
- Play an integral role in the strategy and launch of Firm Instagram handle;
- Work with the other members of the marketing team to develop and implement integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels;
- Coordinate with the marketing team to incorporate SEO best practices to optimize content;
- Day-to-day monitoring and management of Firm’s various digital platforms, including: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Glassdoor.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a law firm or professional services; bachelor’s degree required;
- Must have prior digital media experience at an agency or in-house ;
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, development, implementation and measurement of digital marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Must be a self-starter, able to work well with professionals within all levels in the organization;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; strong interpersonal skills, including professionalism and judgment;
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results