Associate Engagement Coordinator/SpecialistFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Initiate, develop and deliver activities, programs and events to facilitate interaction among the attorneys, across offices and within departments;
- Create integration and engagement programs for newly-hired associates;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including department heads, client-specific work teams and individual associates;
- Compile, draft and produce content for the Firm to promote programming and individual associates’ accomplishments;
- Work closely with the Assigning Partners to compile data and analytics on associates’ work assignments;
- Monitor and track the PD budget.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with a service-oriented attitude;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities;
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment, flexibility and maintain confidential information at all times;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results