Lateral Recruiting ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Collaborate with senior management in developing strategic hiring plans, including ensuring diversity in lateral applicants and acceptances as well as hiring from a global candidate pool;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with search firms;
- Plan and manage successful execution of lateral searches, including interview coordination, liaising with candidates, offer extension and follow up;
- Advise key stakeholders on relevant market data, positioning and competitive market intelligence;
- Manage day-to-day implementation of lateral policies and procedures, including compensation analyses;
- Oversee lateral onboarding process and integration into the Firm.
- 4+ years of lateral hiring experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact well and build professional relationships while maintaining confidentiality; collaborative approach to working with others of all seniority levels;
- Ability to self-direct, manage multiple priorities, analyze needs and implement solutions;
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with attention to detail for both long- and short-term projects and responsibilities;
- Must be team oriented, contributing as needed on unexpected projects or requests;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and comfortable working in web-based databases/software, e.g. viDesktop.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results