Attorney Recruiting ManagerFor the Boston Office of an International Law Firm
- Collaborate with the Associate Recruiting Directors and Law School Relations & Diversity Recruiting Manager on campus recruiting, student outreach, client fellowships, and the summer program;
- Manage a national lateral recruiting process, working with dynamic attorneys across all of the Firm's offices;
- Serve as the primary contact for the Boston office, handling attorney onboarding and departures;
- Serve a valuable resource to Firm attorneys throughout their employment cycle;
- Partner with the Lawyer Development Team on associate training events and initiatives, such as the Summer Associate Academy, New Associate Orientation, and New Associate Academy.
- 6+ years of law firm recruiting experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience with LawCruit, Zoom and Flo Recruit preferred;
- Extraordinary verbal and written communications and presentation skills are essential;
- Demonstrated leadership, organization and team-management skills;
- The ability to be innovative and operate in an enthusiastic manner with a broad range of professionals;
- Adept at handling concurrent projects and challenging priorities in a high-volume, dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results