Human Resource GeneralistFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage all day to day HR functions and supervise a coordinator;
- Be a resource for employees benefits programs; coordinate open enrollment and and respond to inquires;
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation; conduct exit interviews;
- Coordinate talent acquisition and management of the HRIS databases, including managing relationships with external recruiting agencies;
- Manage the Firm’s Wellness initiatives and associated programming, work closely with the Partner in charge of Wellness;
- Manage payroll processing with outside vendor.
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm HR Generalist position; bachelor's degree required;
- Exceptional project management and communications skills;
- Solutions-oriented with excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment; able to build trusted relationships across the Firm;
- Thrives on establishing processes and systems that support the hiring, development and retention of top talent.