Marketing Communications Manager/Senior ManagerFor the DC or Southern California Office of a Sophisticated Regional Law Firm
- Develop and implement firm public relations and marketing campaigns, including researching and identifying potential PR opportunities, preparing and distributing press releases, and preparing talking points;
- Play an integral role in helping develop content and strategy for the firm’s digital program, including the firm’s website and social media program, with a specific focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram;
- Write, edit and coordinate a wide range of copy and serve as a central resource to develop messaging, collateral, press releases, and ads;
- Promote and support firm and sponsored events, webinars and speaking engagements by drafting or editing web posts, invitations, speaking proposals, and program content;
- Help manage the firm’s relationship with brand, advertising and PR agencies on strategic projects;
- Delegate and supervise work of junior team members.
- 6-8+ years journalism, PR agency or professional services experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Track record of producing positive media placements for a law firm or other professional services organization;
- Strong knowledge of communication and public relations practices and techniques; Knowledge of various media platforms in which attorneys can obtain visibility, including electronic media;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability meet deadlines and multi-task if priorities shift and/or conflict; high level of attention to detail and meticulous follow-through;
- Adept at building relationships with media, internal clients and the community in general.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results