Lateral Partner Recruiting Assistant or CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Assist with lateral partner and counsel recruitment processes, including scheduling meetings, liaising with recruitment agencies, preparing correspondence, tracking activity and data entry;
- Coordinate the onboarding processes for new joiners, including scheduling orientation meetings and interfacing with new joiners;
- Maintain of confidential files and perform various clerical tasks as needed;
- Assist Chief Planning & Culture Officer with various projects as they arise.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of experience in a professional office setting;
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to think creatively and work independently;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a courteous and professional manner;
- Ability to maintain confidential information at all times;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; comfort with and willingness to learn new software.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results