Legal Recruitment CoordinatorFor the San Francisco Office of a Large International Law Firm
- Coordinate interview schedules for partner and associate candidates, including overseeing video-conferencing logistics;
- Solicit feedback on candidates from partners and associates;
- Support the Legal Recruitment Managers in running the Summer Associate program, including tracking assignments, planning social events and training programs;
- Maintain and update candidate information in Applicant Tracking System (LawCruit), including correspondence to applicants and coordinate 1L and 2L on-campus recruiting efforts;
- Facilitate conflicts and background checks for all candidates;
- Perform market research for strategic recruiting searches.
- Minimum of two years of legal recruiting experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Previous experience coordinating recruiting efforts among multiple offices and practice group desirable; experience working with IP practices a plus;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality work product;
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills;
- High degree of trustworthiness and discretion, due to the highly confidential nature of the legal recruiting process;
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is required; LawCruit experience is preferred; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results