Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Oversee firm-wide partner recruitment; work closely with firm leadership to identify partner-level hiring needs and execute recruiting strategies to fill these needs;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with recruiters and search firms, serving as primary point person for the firm with partner candidates and search firms;
- Oversee the partner interview process including preparation of candidate materials for the Executive Committee and other key partners, coordination of conference calls/meetings to prep partners in advance of interviews, scheduling interviews, greeting can
- Facilitate on-campus interviews and the strategic and thoughtful recruiting and follow-up of summer associate candidates;
- Aid in the engagement of, and relationship building with, law schools and student organizations; work directly with school team partners on tactical partnerships on campus on a year-round basis.
- Assist with summer associate program, including planning, onboarding, events, evaluations, and liaising with practice groups.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a law firm or professional services environment. 4-year college degree required;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and collaborative abilities;
- Must have superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks with competing tight deadlines;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically and maintain confidentiality.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results