Business Development Manager, LitigationFor the Washington, DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop strategic business development and marketing plans including goals, action items, and deadlines; advise and collaborate with partners, the BD & Marketing team, and other internal stakeholders in the development and execution of these plans;
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third party organizations;
- Drive content-driven campaign strategy designed to generate new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with the global business development team on the identification and pursuit of cross-selling initiatives;
- Support the practice's key client efforts and work with BD colleagues on best practice and to ensure the identification, development, and growth of high-value services to key clients;
- Plan and oversee seminars, events, and other targeted marketing activities.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with 5+ years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting; bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends, and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts, and practical applications;
- Solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level;
- Expert proficiency in oral and written communications with strong editing, proofreading, grammar, and research skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and relationship management; team-building and leadership skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results