Senior Coordinator, Public Relations and CommunicationsFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Draft various content including external announcements, award and survey submissions, social media posts and content for the firm’s external website;
- Develop targeted media lists for distribution of firm news as well as field and respond to press inquiries;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business, legal and trade journalists;
- Identify opportunities for lawyers to speak with reporters and arrange interviews and meetings;
- Research opportunities for and facilitate placement of bylined articles;
- Assist with research projects.
- 2+ years of legal or recruiting experience in PR/media relations or corporate communications; law firm experience preferred. Bachelors degree in relevant field;
- Exemplary editing, proofreading and writing skills, with ability to create compelling content and adapt tone;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to form effective working relationships with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to handle multiple, often time-sensitive, projects simultaneously and able to prioritize deadlines and manage changing priorities;
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of a variety of legal practice areas and social media is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results