Lateral Partner Recruiting SpecialistFor the East Coast, Texas, California, or Pacific Northwest Office of an International Law Firm
- Assist with maintaining an active partner pipeline chart, keeping it up to date and efficient to aid in the recruitment process;
- Review lists of potential candidates and run feedback reports from LawCruit, summarizing the feedback and synthesizing data to be shared;
- Maintain a calendar of Management Committee and Board Meetings and organizing materials as needed;
- Create ad hoc reports and charts based on data from the pipeline charts as needed, generally around 8-10 reports/charts each week;
- Draft responses to requests for partner data from various departments and colleagues (Lawyer Development, Marketing, Communications, etc.);
- Schedule partner candidate meetings and meetings with external recruiters to discuss searches/candidates, as needed.
- 3+ years of legal or recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services environment; law firm experience preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a service-oriented approach; ability to communicate and interact with candidates, all levels of firm personnel, and external entities in a courteous and professional manner;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities;
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment, and flexibility, and maintain confidential information at all times;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results