Marketing and Business Development ManagerFor the New Jersey Office of a Very Successful New Jersey Law Firm
- Manage the firm’s day-to-day public relation efforts and business development support, and assist with long-term strategic planning;
- Create and manage the firm’s representative experience and client testimonial database including the firm’s website and marketing materials;
- Serve as the marketing department’s lead writer and as a member of the firm’s client experience and marketing committees;
- Provide concise research on industries, companies, and prospects and support the firm’s c-suite by writing and editing HR, IT and marketing-focused communications;
- Manage the firm’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram), and support attorneys in their social media activities;
- Assist with strategy, planning, and execution of virtual and in-person events.
- 5+ years of management experience at a law firm or professional service firm;
- Exemplary editing, proofreading, and writing skills;
- A client-focused mentality;
- Ability to bring an entrepreneurial, “get it done” attitude to the team;
- Actively seeks out new and creative ways to advance the firm's interests.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results