Associate Director of Human ResourcesFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Coordinate between the NY office’s managers to support the lawyers' needs while providing consistent practices; provide guidance to the NY office administrative functional areas including mentoring, advising, coaching, counseling, and mediating;
- Supervise the NY office HR staff and help coordinate office social events as well as participate in annual support staff performance reviews;
- Ensure consistency with employment policies and legal compliance such as the legal aspects of the hiring process;
- Coordinate recruitment for non-lawyer personnel and the on-boarding and off-boarding process for lateral partners, attorneys, and support staff;
- Support the DA in the preparation of the annual office budgets, managing of expenses, and providing routine reporting and recommendations;
- Oversee benefits plans and programs, compensation claims, and work to address any other personnel issues or complaints.
- 10+ years of experience in human resource management as well as a BA or BS in either human resources management or business management; advanced degree and experience with immigration visa processes preferred;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills in areas such as organizing, problem-solving, planning and decision-making;
- Highly experienced in all disciplines of human resource management with familiarity in finance and facilities;
- Knowledgable in relevant employment laws as well as federal, state and city regulations;
- Able to establish effective working relationships with firm personnel at all levels and counsel employees while demonstrating confidentiality and resourcefulness.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results