Business Development Specialist, CorporateFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Research and draft materials for client meetings, liaising directly with lawyers, business development colleagues and the design/production team throughout the process; maintain database of up-to-date standard marketing slides and attorney biographies;
- Lead the organization of client seminars/conferences and webinars and support the development, implementation ,and follow-up activities surrounding client plans and client meetings;
- Execute drafts of Chambers, Legal 500 US and IFLR1000 submissions, as well as one-off awards for practices and individuals; liaise directly with partners and Sr. Manager to finalize submissions;
- Undertake internal and external research and analysis on clients, targets, markets, competitors, rankings, etc;
- Work with the junior coordinator to update the content of the firm’s website and blogs and coordinate mailings for client newsletters and briefings;
- Track inbound and outbound referrals.
- 3+ years of law firm business development experience; bachelor's degree required;
- Experience with corporate law including M&A, capital markets and finance;
- Experience responding to RFPs;
- A high level of attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work and collaborate in a team environment;
- Experience with Mergermarket, Refinitiv, CapitalIQ, and Preqin databases a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results