Digital and Marketing CoordinatorFor the New York or Connecticut Office of a Boutique Mid-Size International Law Firm
- Work closely with the firm's London-based Digital team to creatively advance the firm's mission through marketing and digital technologies;
- Design compelling visual communications for external market such as client alerts, invitations, sponsorship ads, bio templates, and client meeting maps;
- Develop email marketing strategies to ensure messaging is consistent with firm’s brand and marketing objectives; create custom email marketing templates or other HTML customizations requested by the team;
- Use CMS to create website content and make updates to practice area descriptions, job postings, news, and microsites;
- Provide support for exports from InterAction and email marketing campaigns and liaise with Data Steward to ensure required changes are adopted;
- Collaborate with managers to improve search engine optimization; generate reports on website analytics and the effectiveness of other marketing technology initiatives and asset with the launch of new software.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or other professional services firm; BA/BS in Marketing, Design and/or Computer Sciences and experience with contact management systems (CRM) such as InterAction;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, CRM, and email marketing programs required; proficiency or experience with Tikit SharePoint, HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred;
- Familiarity with marketing principals and general knowledge of corporate and legal firm structures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results