Marketing Business Development Coordinator, Business and Dispute ResolutionFor the New York or Connecticut Office of a Boutique Mid-Size International Law Firm
- Conduct research to develop value-driven content for dynamic presentations in connection with pitches and new business opportunities; oversee final production of deliverables to meet deadlines and at times lead pitches and RFPs;
- Create and maintain up-to-date marketing materials including fact sheets, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, placements and other tailored materials;
- Track and report on client targeting, partner BD-related activities, marketing campaigns and initiatives and assist with the development and coordination of client alerts and newsletters;
- Gather and centralize experience lists for use in pitches, proposals, submissions and other materials;
- Provide support for the firm including hosting events, creating content for them such as invitations, event materials and tracking and assisting with follow-up activities;
- Provide support for sponsorships and coordinate all activities involved with sponsorship commitments.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/ or other professional services firm;
- Strong business acumen;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines;
- Strong digital computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and InterAction (or comparable CRM); experience utilizing online social media tools in a professional setting; knowledge of Tikit is a plus;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results