Office AdministratorFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Manage day to day operations and facilities for a 100+ attorney firm;
- Manage a team of high-functioning Executive and Practice Assistant; provide feedback and conduct performance evaluations;
- Oversee firm-wide events and ensure the best-in-class services are being provided;
- Monitor budget for office and work directly with COO and CFO on initiative; recommend areas of improvement;
- Build strong relationships with building managers and vendors; monitor projects and billing; Develop best practices for tracking inventory, managing facilities, and support talent utilization;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure proper office coverage for all attorneys; track OT approvals, and provide staffing support for weekends and late shifts.
- Bachelor's degree required plus 8+ years of experience;
- Experience managing firm facilities and leading a team;
- Exceptional project and people management skills;
- Sound judgment and decision making; comfortable handling confidential information;
- Ability to build trust-filled relationships at all levels of the firm;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results