Business Development and Marketing CoordinatorFor the Washington, DC Office of an Economic Consulting Firm
- Deliver meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis to support business development and marketing initiatives for the firm;
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of marketing materials for current and prospective clients, including printed and bound materials, proposals and PowerPoint presentations and organize webinars, seminars, workshops and other clients activities;
- Write marketing copy for the firm's social media channels, website (including intellectual capital and events) and client alerts;
- Manage the collection, tracking and reporting of data and experience from consultants and business development opportunities;
- Use Salesforce to update mailing lists, manage data, and create reports in support of various marketing campaigns (including events, client alerts, and announcements);
- Assist with authoring press releases and news items concerning developments at the firm.
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience and a bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications or another related field;
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles including internal communications, seminar/event planning, branding and social media;
- Experience working with an international team;
- Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Premier and an understanding of digital marketing tools such as Pardot, AEM and Workfront. Salesforce experience highly desired;
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills;
- Fluency in German, French, Japanese or Spanish is highly desired.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results