Marketing & Communications CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Assist with marketing content strategy and execution, including updating website and social media content and maintaining marketing materials including practice profiles, attorney profiles, and leave-behinds;
- Oversee and implement the deal summary process of drafting, securing approvals from partners and posting website descriptions of the firm’s corporate matters and litigation wins;
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications and partners to coordinate directory submissions and other surveys including internal and external promotion of the firm’s legal advisor league table rankings;
- Research protective targets, industries, markets, competitions and conflicts and coordinate the proposal of pitches and presentations along with other client-facing materials;
- Support the rollout of CRM systems and creation of targeted mailing list;
- Proactively track marketing and business development activities including general administrative tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, research, business development and/or communications, preferably in professional services;
- Familiarity with accepted research techniques and databases typically used for competitive intelligence in a professional services company, knowledge of corporate finance is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and CRM systems;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the communication skills necessary to maintain relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results