Firm-wide Attorney Recruiting & Development CoordinatorFor the NY or DC Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with the Legal Personnel and Development Teams and other Business Services groups to coordinate and support the annual lawyer/advisor evaluation process;
- Assist the Director of Legal Personnel with quarterly exit interview analysis for practice groups and senior leaders;
- Coordinate the attorney compensation and bonus process and support the onboarding and orientation program for the first year associates;
- Serve as the primary liaison with firm IT in the ongoing technical support of the firm’s attorney development software applicants and help manage the firm’s real-time performance feedback system;
- Coordinate updates to firmwide recruiting materials including annual reports and surveys and distribution of information to the local offices;
- Serve as an ambassador for firm-wide recruitment efforts including the support of on-campus student recruiting sessions; coordinate the implementation of the firm-wide IP, Diversity & Inclusion and pro bono recruiting efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in legal recruiting in a law firm or similar setting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience working with ViDesktop and attorney recruiting databases;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, attorneys, firm and practice management and outside business partners;
- Ability to work independently and with a team as well as the ability to successfully delegate;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with specific deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner;
- Strong organizational and project management skills.