MBA Recruiting SpecialistFor the Philadelphia, Chicago or New York Office of a Premier Consulting Firm
- Act as a collaborative participant of the MBA recruiting team, contributing to the development of recruiting strategies and leading those recruiting efforts;
- Manage all aspects of MBA recruiting form Stanford GSB and Berkeley Haas; coordinate and help lead campus interview days, candidate screening efforts and selection discussions; manage all logistical details;
- Manage, process and track online applications; monitor candidate assessment results and update the applicant tracking system;
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual campus events; manage overall source recruiting budget, staff consultants and attend events;
- Serve as primary contact and counselor for candidates throughout the interviewing and hiring stages;
- Track and analyze recruiting results; develop an annual analysis of results against historical and competitive benchmarks and identify strategies to improve recruiting initiatives.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in campus recruiting;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage expectations effectively;
- Ability to represent the firm in a professional way both in-person and via electronic communications;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and remain flexible when performing tasks based on the needs of the team;
- Entrepreneurial and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, strong integrity and fairness.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results