Marketing & Communications AssistantFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Support the Marketing Director and Specialist in the implementation of a CRM system and all related aspects including tracking partner participation, creating various reports and assisting with database updates;
- Assist in the coordination of the deal summary process of drafting, securing approvals from partners and posting website descriptions of the Firm’s corporate matters and litigation wins;
- Assist with the content management of the Firm’s website, including drafting and posting content and creating quarterly website traffic reports. Compile content for the Firm’s internal and external newsletters;
- Provide support for the Firm’s memo process including reporting on and distributing relevant measurements and statistics;
- Maintain the social media calendar, coordinate Firm news and activities on LinkedIn, create graphics and draft language;
- Support Marketing Specialists in preparing for events, webinars, speaking engagements, client entertainment and conferences for attorneys as well as the preparation of pitches, proposals and RFP responses.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in legal or professional services;
- Strong computer skills including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other desktop publishing programs is a plus;
- Experience working with CRM systems;
- Knowledge of corporate finance including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results