Regional Marketing SpecialistFor the Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, or Denver Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Serve as a primary regional liaison for the Firm's marketing efforts;
- Act as a conduit for connecting lawyers in other regions with cross-serving client opportunities;
- Identify local sponsorships, partnerships and other branding opportunities;
- Become an expert in the local media scene and work in concert with the PR team to pursue media placements to increase attorneys' visibility with target audiences;
- Be the trusted advisor, local go-to marketing resource and first call for lawyers.
- 3+years of related work experience, preferably in legal marketing or professional services industry;
- Proven ability to help attorneys to develop and implement marketing & BD initiatives;
- Strong writing and project management skills;
- Excellent relationship building & communication skills;
- Strong client service skills and the demonstrated ability to work with individuals at all levels across the Firm;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.