Lateral Attorney Recruiting CoordinatorFor the San Francisco Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Participate in Firm-wide recruiting meetings and committees as well as strategy meetings with hiring managers to decide Firm needs and implement appropriate recruitment strategies;
- Collaborate with the Lateral Attorney Recruiting Manager to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients;
- Support Firm-wide recruiting initiatives in all areas of lateral recruiting and provide administrative support including meeting scheduling and generation of materials;
- Support general recruiting efforts; screen resumes and applications, conduct reference checks, schedule interviews and maintain applicant files. Ensure substantive and ongoing contact with prospective hires;
- Coordinate the preparation of relevant Human Resources notices and other documentation for new hires and proactively ensure that all necessary departments and parties are informed/notified to facilitate new hires’ arrival and orientation;
- Monitor budgets, process various payments and handle reimbursements under the limited guidance of the Lateral Attorney Recruiting Manager and Director of Lateral Attorney Recruiting.
- 1-2 years of related legal recruiting experience in a mid-size to large law firm or related administrative assistant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with HR systems and relational databases preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and demonstrated reliability, creativity and flexibility;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments to meet critical deadlines;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results