Attorney Recruiting SpecialistFor the San Francisco Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Coordinate and plan the summer associate program including on-boarding and integration, social events, trainings, surveys and evaluations;
- Support the Attorney Recruiting Manager or Director with the development and implementation of campus recruiting strategies to best present the Firm to law school talent;
- Assist candidates and law school representatives throughout the application and recruitment process;
- Support law school teams of attorney alumni and coordinate receptions, seminars, networking events and other virtual and in-person recruiting events to attract law school talent;
- Track, maintain and analyze recruiting outcomes and metrics and prepare reports for internal stakeholders;
- Facilitate the successful onboarding and integration of new associates.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a mid-size to large law firm or a comparable experience in another professional services environment;
- Experience with applicant tracking systems;
- Proficiency in coordinating various aspects of high-volume campus recruiting programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment;
- Ability to prioritize assignments in an organized manner and work both as a team member and independently to meet critical deadlines;
- Takes initiatives and is proactive in finding solutions to achieve results.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results