Attorney Recruiting ManagerFor the Palo Alto Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Drive efforts to increase and improve Firm visibility at targeted law schools and develop and foster law school relationships;
- Manage the summer associate program, including social events, trainings, surveys and evaluations;
- Support the Director of Attorney Recruiting on strategic campus engagement projects and initiatives related to candidate outreach, employer branding, data analysis and technology;
- Collaborate with the hiring partners and recruiting committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies;
- Work with the practice group leadership to determine short term and long term attorney hiring needs;
- Manage the interview process, communications and data tracking systems. Analyze recruiting trends and implement recruiting strategies.
- 5+years of recruiting experience. Prior campus recruiting experience either in the legal or professional services industries is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of high-volume recruiting programs, including campus engagement, branding and events; talent sourcing and hiring; student on-campus recruiting; summer associate program; and candidate on-boarding and integration;
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and demonstrate reliability, dependability and flexibility;
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize assignments and work independently;
- Ability to travel to law school campuses during the summer and fall.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results