Attorney Recruiting Specialist
- Assist the Attorney Recruiting Manager in the execution of the Law School Recruiting Program, including the summer associate program, on-campus interviewing, the diversity program and the summer patent program;
- Provide support and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of orientation, onboarding and integration efforts;
- Support lateral recruiting for the DC office as requested;
- Support Firm-wide projects and initiatives to create efficiencies and best practices across all offices.
- 3+ years of related law firm recruiting or related experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Familiarity with Human Resources systems, (Workday), and application tracking systems (Taleo or ViRecruit) preferred;
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as individually;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results