Social Media & PR InternFor Wisnik Career Enterprises
- Support the development and increase the visibility of Your Fairy Job Mentor, a new brand providing career advice for young professionals;
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar; create social media posts for LinkedIn, Instagram and other platforms; use Canva to create accompanying graphics;
- Work closely with the firm president to create thought leadership content, including drafting and editing articles;
- Reach out to media outlets for potential collaboration and visibility opportunities to promote the new brand;
- Support Wisnik Career Enterprises, our primary brand and boutique search firm, by increasing visibility with clients and candidates;
- Draft communications for clients and candidates; manage email mailings; assist with career newsletter.
- Prior internship and/or classes in PR, communications or marketing; prior office and/or remote work experience;
- Excellent writer with superior proof-reading skills and attention to detail; thorough knowledge of English grammar;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to manage workload with minimal supervision and take ownership of projects a must, as some hours will likely be remote;
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-pace environment; can handle shifting priorities and enjoys a job where every day looks different;
- Enjoys developing and implementing new ideas.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results