Marketing SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Work directly with the CMO on marketing Initiatives including developing attorney thought leadership, collateral and website content and social media posts;
- Manage the Firm’s social media platforms and update the Firm’s website;
- Assist with the planning and execution of client events including creating and editing PowerPoints and other custom materials for meetings and presentations;
- Manage weekly internal news updates and the Marketing & Business Development page on the Firm’s intranet;
- Maintain CRM systems including Salesforce and Constant Contact databases;
- Draft and coordinate key directory ranking submissions and maintain the annual calendar of deliverables for the rankings.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in litigation and marketing;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in managing social media platforms, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Experience in Salesforce, Constant Contact, or an equivalent CRM and e-marketing software is preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills including writing, editing and proofreading;
- Ability to develop good working relationships with and inspire confidence and respect from attorneys, staff, clients and vendors;
- Strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results