Senior Recruiter, Talent AcquisitionFor the LA or New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Facilitate the recruiting of lateral attorney positions and provide support for the Firm’s administrative staff hiring efforts;
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and local offices; prepare offers and facilitate pre-hire due diligence;
- Conduct phone interviews with applicants to better assess skills/qualifications; make recommendations to hiring partners;
- Generate and maintain recruiting reports to track hiring metrics and develop recommendations for process improvements;
- Research recruiting and market data, keeping up to date on best practices;
- Maintain position and applicant data in Applicant Tracking System.
- 8+ years of multi-sourcing, full-cycle recruiting experience at a law firm or professional services firm;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong knowledge of HR principles and practices related to sourcing and recruiting candidates;
- Ability to work collaboratively, with multiple sources, to identify talent;
- Advanced proficiency in viRecruit or comparable Applicant Tracking System Software.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results