Legal Personnel Specialist, Capital Markets or M&AFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Work alongside the Senior Legal Personnel Manager to provide support to partners with regard to associate needs including staffing and utilization, ongoing monitoring and analysis of workloads, and tracking skills and experience to make recommendations on
- Assist in coordinating the annual evaluation process for associates and counsel; solicit and compile interim feedback;
- Meet regularly with associates to assess morale, identify training issues, answer questions and address concerns; track associate and counsel vacation schedules and related coverage;
- Assist with the lateral associate onboarding process, including assigning mentors and check-in with new laterals periodically to ensure they are transitioning successfully;
- Coordinate associate and counsel off-boarding logistics with other members of the legal personnel team;
- Strategize with the Senior Legal Personnel Manager to develop and implement new M&A or Capital Markets & Finance group initiatives.
- 3+ years of related experience in a professional services environment; 1+ years of prior law firm experience required;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with attorneys and staff throughout the Firm;
- Highly organized and self-directed approach to work with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment with intense client service orientation;
- Creativity in developing solutions and achieving results;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel and other sensitive matters.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results