Director of MarketingFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop and lead marketing initiatives across the firm; work closely with the CMO and the PR & MarComm team to guide firm brand, messaging and marketing strategy;
- Take charge of major marketing projects including a firm messaging re-brand and website redesign; direct a team of 15 marketing professionals focused on marketing technology, creative design and CRM;
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns for key markets and industries; utilize social media to highlight legal, business and regulatory trends and promote the firm’s core areas of strength;
- Create consistency in messages and tone in descriptions about the firm and its practices as well as professional development, recruiting, pro bono, diversity and alumni initiatives;
- Measure and report on the performance of major marketing initiatives to firm leadership and partners and recommend changes; provide analyses of the firm’s position in the marketplace and monitor competitors' marketing activities;
- Leverage firm content through the website and other services to generate BD leads and create target profiles of the firm’s target audience.
- 10+years of experience leading marketing initiatives at a law firm or other professional services organization;
- Creative thinker who is a go-getter and knows how to build consensus to achieve results;
- Demonstrated people and project management skills; ability to collaborate across functions and inspire the confidence of leadership;
- Strong understanding of law firm practices with the ability to leverage digital and social media to promote the firm's brand with target audiences;
- Exceptional written and oral skills that are engaging and effective at communicating key messages succinctly;
- Proven ability to influence others and become a trusted advisor who impacts strategy and implementation.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results