Chief Human Resource OfficerFor a Major Delaware Law Firm
- Oversee PD, Recruitment, HR, Benefits, D&I, and Facilities Manager;
- Establish and implement HR Initiatives that effectively support the firm’s mission and strategic vision;
- Direct strategic initiatives around talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits;
- Act as the strategic business advisor to senior management regarding key organizational and talent issues;
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective;
- Lead the performance evaluation process; maintain knowledge of laws and regulations at state and federal levels, and best practices in employment laws, human resources and talent management.
- 10+ years of Recruiting, HR and Talent Developement expertise, with at least 5 years at an executive level; Law firm experience is preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and HR information systems;
- Law firm background and SHRM certification preferred;
- Ability to exhibit strong leadership and supervisory skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results