Marketing Events PlannerFor the DC Office of a Very Successful IP Boutique Law Firm
- Assist with marketing events, sponsorships and special projects related to marketing and developing business for the firm;
- Coordinate the planning and executive of in-person, virtual and hybrid events for the firm’s women’s business initiative, DC-related marketing and client development receptions and seminars; client and corporate in-house education and other special events
- Assist the senior manager with logistics related to sponsorship, including PowerPoint presentation formatting, event handouts and other event-related materials;
- Draft and post on the firm’s website and social media events summaries including firm sponsorships and non-firm sponsored hosted speaking engagements. Update and maintain internal events calendar and files;
- Coordinate purchase of sports and cultural event tickets for clients and prospects. Provide annual budget projections to CMO;
- Prepare event documentation, assist with the maintenance of the event filing system and event tracking spreadsheets. Assist with tracking in OnePlace and conference organizer evaluations and recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional business environment with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the management and production of events;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams as well as Zoom and other virtual events and meeting platforms;
- Strong grammatical and proofreading skills;
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with attorneys, clients administrative and support staff and outside vendors and professional peers;
- Exceptional organizational skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet frequent deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results