Digital Communications CoordinatorFor the Atlanta, Boston, Palo Alto, or D.C. Office of a Very Successful IP Boutique Law Firm.
- Work with the CMO and Director to serve as the lead on website performance issues and all projects involving the firm’s outside website developer; assist with general edits and technical support, ensuring compliance with data protection laws;
- Regularly monitor search engine positions; support and update SEO efforts across geographic regions, practices, and industry initiatives; implement SEO tweaks on an ongoing basis;
- Manage the firm’s company pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook; coordinate the development and maintenance of the firm’s Sharepoint intranet site;
- Assist with the communication strategy for all channels, including who the firm should follow and engage with and monitor social media trends in the legal profession;
- Train attorneys and other IP professionals on new social media platforms adopted by the firm, including on the effective use of social media, building a personal brand through their online profile, and best practices for content marketing;
- Regularly monitor quality assurance, SEO and website, analytics and provide suggestions and recommendations based on analytics.
- 3+ years managing digital and social media platforms, communications channels and content strategy;
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing content with a proven track record of effective social media communication, including best practices to generate leads and drive ROI;
- Experience managing social media campaigns and engaging with influencers across a variety of social media channels;
- Ability to stay up to date on the ABA’s model rules of professional conduct as they apply to social media;
- Excellent written communications and editorial skills, particularly in web content;
- Strong understanding of and interest in working with a wide range of technologies and software platforms; demonstrated proficiency with HTML, Wordpress, MS Office and experience with Google Analytics.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results