Marketing ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation & Lobbying Firm.
- Meet with the firm and practice leaders regularly to learn about developments in their practices and firm-wide; use firm’s communication vehicles to share information with clients and contacts;
- Review and revise all website content; Draft and distribute the firm’s monthly newsletter and maintain the calendar;
- Maintain firm’s social media and train attorneys and professionals to create and maintain their own social media accounts, providing support when needed;
- Work with new attorneys and professionals as they join the firm to create biographies for website and add contacts to firm’s mailing list;
- Create and submit advertisements as needed for various journals as well as marketing material and presentations for practices and firm;
- Maintain the firm’s contact list used for electronic mailings, updating contact information as requested.
- 4+ years of experience in a law firm or other professional services marketing;
- Proficient in managing LinkedIn and Facebook corporate accounts;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading;
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to manage multiple projects and execute effectively;
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize workload and adapt to shifting priorities;
- Attention to deadlines and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results