Senior Marketing CoordinatorFor the Philadelphia Office of a Very Successful Philadelphia Boutique
- Work with the Marketing Director and Firm Leadership to develop and implement marketing plans and BD initiatives;
- Implement marketing strategies including social media, website, blog posts, events, and lawyer conferences; assist in the development of client content;
- Drive the firm’s PR activities, working both independently and in connection with the firm’s PR agency;
- Plan, execute and monitor marketing campaigns including paid search, television, email, and direct mail; organize and prepare all events including Bar Association and speaking events;
- Monitor competitive intelligence and research emerging opportunities for the firm’s attorneys;
- Promote firm lawyers through speaking engagements, leadership opportunities and CLE involvement with the conferences and associations.
- 3+ years of progressive marketing or business development experience; law firm experience is preferred;
- Proven experience developing and implementing strategies that impact new business;
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills with a focus on efficiency and leveraging internal and external resources;
- Ability to balance competing needs and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, Adobe and working knowledge of Google Analytics and CRM.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results